NCTC Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the North Central Texas College Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- Check the status of your FAFSA Application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history from NSLDS
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Web ID and your password. If you don't remember your Web ID, please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 940-668-4242, OR you can click on Forgot your WebID to the left. If you need to reset your password, please click on Forgot your Password to the left.
**PLEASE NOTE: The WebID is different than your NetID issued by the Admissions Office.**
You must have a financial aid application on file at North Central Texas College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started online by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 003558, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information, we'll notify you of your Web ID and you can then start using this system.